Terms and Conditions:
In supplying the work you must:
- Ensure the best possible sound recording that you have access to;
- Send audio files as MP3, WAV or DSS;
- Let us have any styles and templates you wish us to use;
- Spell out names and technical terms and data;
- Send all email correspondence to: email@example.com
- Or call 07920 772423 to discuss work or for advice
- State a preferred and a final return time and date for the work which must be no earlier than 48 hours after our receipt of it.
- Upon receipt of the work we will acknowledge it and indicate our agreement to your requested timescales or advise of proposed revised completion times. If you do not agree to these revised timescales we will immediately return the work to you.
- We will complete and return the work forthwith and in any event no later than the timescales required by you.
- The work will be completed accurately and using any templates supplied.
- We will draw to your attention any problems with the work and/or our ability to complete the same timeously forthwith upon our becoming aware of the same. If the problem identified is one of your making you agree to use your reasonable endeavours to deal with the problem and, if necessary, re send the work with fresh completion times and dates. If the problem is of our making we will at your option return the work to you or agree a means of dealing with the problem and agree a new timescale for completion of the work with you.
- Any inaccuracies in the work will be corrected by us free of charge provided they are intimated to us in writing within 7 days of our returning the work to you.
- We acknowledge that we will have access to certain confidential information, whether tangible or intangible, which shall be your sole and exclusive property.
- All such materials authored, made, conceived or developed by us or made available to us (or any copies or extracts thereof) in the course of our services for you, will be held by us in trust solely for your benefit.
- We will use such materials only as required in the course of our contracted services for you or as otherwise authorised in writing by you.
- We use secure email.
- We are a registered Data Protection Controller (ICO Registration ZA230161).
- We will forward to you an invoice listing the work conducted, hours spent and payments required.
- All payments shall be settled by you within 7 days of receipt of the relevant invoice.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- We will not be held liable for any losses you might incur arising from our completion of work save in so far as the same arises directly from our negligence.
- Admin Experts Online is registered at: 15 Spode Gardens, Oakalls Grange, Bromsgrove, B60 2TS